Ambassador Recruitment Launches in Second Quarter of 2020
1. The payment option for Nabox and development of the page is completed. We are currently in the testing stage.
2. With regards to supporting the development of the NULS heterogeneous system cross-chain network, the capability for docking on ETH is complete. It is also entering the test phase.
3. Development of the Ledger integration is complete. A docking application to the Ledger wallet was submitted.
4. Berzeck, Kathy and Nancy (NTC members）continue to work with Portland State University for students to learn how to build a blockchain using NULS technology, particularly Chain Factory.
5. The NULS_Gold node completed development of the airdrop tools for the NULS smart contract.
Progress made by the NULS Code Craft Council can be found here: https://github.com/CCC-NULS/CCC_Work_Reports.
Progress of Business Development and Community Governance
- On March 1st 2020, the NULS technical community upgraded the wallet, Nabox. It was in response to the problem many users had when generating an address. They found that the address generated by importing the private key in the old version of Nabox on the Apple phone did not match the previous version.
You can download this version of the wallet here: http://nabox.io/download
On March 2nd 2020, to give back to the small partners who supported the training institute, the ChainClub prepared a “knowledge package” for the NULS community.
You can read more about this here: https://nulsnice.com/nuls2-0/1135.html.
On March 5th 2020, Reaper, the co-founder of NULS &Community councilor was invited by LC Financial to participate in an AMA and discussed how NULS Chain Factories helps companies build blockchains for free and allows or them to quickly launch their blockchain product.
On March 6th 2020,The NULS community released the NULS Ambassador Recruitment Plan for the second quarter of 2020. The NULS Ambassador is the main guide to lead community development and facilitate community growth.
Click here for more details: https://nulsnice.com/nuls2-0/1161.html.
On March 11th 2020, The US project, Token Network, launched the project SCO on the NULS POCM (https://pocm.nuls.io/) platform. Now, staking NULS can allow you to earn TNXL rewards. Token Network is considered the “Ethereum” of e-commerce and retail, and is an open source e-commerce platform that will be built using NULS Chain Factory.
On March 13th 2020, the NULS community updated the developer documentation. For the latest documentation, refer to:
Network Module: https://nulsnice.com/nuls2-0/1177.html
Consensus Module: https://nulsnice.com/nuls2-0/1179.html
Ledger Module: https://nulsnice.com/nuls2-0/1181.html
Account Module: https://nulsnice.com/nuls2-0/1185.html
Transaction Management Module: https://nulsnice.com/nuls2-0/1183.html
Block Management Module: https://nulsnice.com/nuls2-0/1187.html
On March 13th 2020, the NULS project, Token Network in partnership with the NULS wallet, Nabox, conducted a random airdrop for the NULS community. If you download the wallet, generate a Nabox wallet address (download address: Nabox.io), you may be able to receive an airdrop reward.
8. On March 14th 2020, according to the official announcement of BW.io, the NULS ecological project USDI listed on BW.io at 15:00 (Hong Kong time) on March 16, 2020 and would open trading pairs USDI / USDT and USDI / QC. At 10:00 (Hong Kong time) deposit and withdrawal services opened.
1. On March 1st 2020, NULS posted a tweet: Have you taken advantage of our campaign to build a blockchain for free? Try it and see how easy it is to create a blockchain with NULS Chain Factory (factory.nuls.io).
2. On March 7th 2020, NULS NTC member Nalex posted total staked NULS has increased 56.9%
3. On March 9th 2020, NULS NTC member Kathy created the NULS Academy channel on YOUTUBE (updates continuously). Feel free to follow NULS and watch the video tutorials to help you use our existing tools to build a blockchain.
4. On March 10th 2020, NULS held an AMA in the GainsChat telegram group, NULS Western Regional Director & NTC member Berzeck and NULS Marketing Director Lise were invited and shared NULS products and ecosystem projects. In the 20 minute period there were 160 questions from 47 community members. People were very excited to interact with members of the team.
5. On March 11th 2020, NULS uploaded a series of Chinese tutorials on YouTube (update continuously). If you would like to watch the tutorials, we welcome you to visit the link below:
NULS provides end-to-end solutions for every stage of a project's lifecycle. NULS 2.0:The microservice-layer design of…
6. On March 11th 2020 we shared that NULS will host an AMA with Crypto VIP signal on March 18th at 21:00UTC, where NULS Western Regional Director & NTC member Berzeck was invited to shared NULS technology, core product — Chain Factory and NULS ecosystem solutions.
8. On March 13th 2020, Webitcoin.com.br reported NULS Chain Factory and NULS SCO in detail.
9. On March 14th 2020, the NULS project, USDI, was listed on BW.com. To learn more about USDI, please visit: usdi.co.
10. On March 15th 2020, NTC member Nalex reminded the community that the deadline, March 21st, 2020 is quickly approaching for community members to swap the NULS ERC20 token. Make sure you swap your token before the deadline!
1. In March 2020, Chinese community members are voting on the content contribution proposal. The proposal link is below:
NULS中文社区内容贡献提案2020 Q1 - NULS community
NULS中文社区内容贡献提案2020 Q1 提案内容： NULS社区内容的维护贡献包括：早晚报、国内、国外垂直平台内容同步和维护。 一、早晚报…
2. In March 2020, the NULS community initiated the volunteer proposal, which aims at building a stronger NULS community with community volunteers who love blockchain, have the time and want to contribute to NULS. The proposal link is below:
3. In March 2020, the NULS community Turkish ambassador released last quarter’s work report in the community forum, and the recruitment for NULS Chinese community ambassadors has begun.