Announcement of NULS Nodes Updated to v2.15.0
To NULS community
The latest version (v2.15.0) of NULS nodes has been released at 09:50 (UTC+8) on August 30th 2022.
The new protocol will take effect when block heights reach 10,000 after 80% main-net nodes complete updating.
NULS Nodes V2.15.0 Details
- NVM-SDK supports cross-chain asset precision queries.
- NVM-SDK supports chain ID queries.
- The NVM-SDK supports creating account addresses with public keys.
- Support cross-chain registration of assets containing NULS characters.
- NVM optimized the contract deployment mechanism.
- Optimized NRC20 asset management.
This is a mandatory update. All nodes (including regular nodes and consensus nodes) are required to be updated by the node owners. Please perform the updates as soon as possible. After the new protocol takes effect, node owners who fail to complete updates will be receiving yellow cards till the node is canceled.
August 30th 2022
Link to Download:
Windows Update Guide： https://docs.nuls.io/zh/Guide/g_upgrade_node.html
Linux Update Guide：https://docs.nuls.io/zh/Guide/g_upgrade_node.html#linux