Calling All NULS 2022 Q4 Ambassador Candidates
NULS is a community-driven project, and the Ambassadorship is our flagship program to support individuals who are passionate about NULS in their local regions.
It is our way of incentivizing and recognizing individuals who want to be involved–going above and beyond for NULS. Also, to work with people from all over the world who are as passionate about NULS as you.
Becoming a NULS community ambassador is a platform to encourage and recognize community members who promote the development of NULS under community independence.
In 2022, we have ushered a period of the hardest time in the cryptocurrency industry, but this is not stopping us from moving forward. On the contrary, we are more enthusiastic about the ecosystem construction of NULS.
In the last year, with the help of the NULS team and all NULS ambassadors, the NULS SCO platform has gained big successes in terms of partners expanding. We are grateful for the increasing SCO diversity such as DeFi, GameFi, NFT, and many more. What got us more excited is that the NULS ecosystem DEX, Nulswap, built by NULS community is finally taking shape!
And the joy doesn’t stop here, at the beginning of this year, we made a constructive development plan for NULS, which is that we will build an EVM-compatible NULS blockchain to better adapt to the current industry development.
We look forward to all of this, knowing that every NULS ambassador has contributed significantly to these achievements. For the better development of NULS, we expect more regional ambassadors to jointly realize the new roadmap of NULS and give full play to the greater value of NULS.
NULS community ambassador campaign & proposal method
- Submit your 2022 Q4 work plans. Include a detailed breakdown of tasks and activities you will achieve each month if elected Ambassador in your region. You can post it in the bbs.nuls.io forum for discussion and sharing.
- Communicate your plan, answer questions from the community, and garner support for your Ambassadorship on Telegram, WeChat, and other social media platforms.
- After 15 days of discussion and no objections (planned re-election ambassadors will take only seven days), the community Councilor reviews and submits your application for community voting.
- If you’re elected: create a node and name it _Ambassador. Set the commission rate to 80%. The NULS Foundation will stake 200,000 NULS in your node to get it into consensus.
- As an Ambassador, you will have 20,000 NULS as collateral to create the ambassador node. It will be your responsibility to maintain its uptime and ensure the upgrade.
- Half of the monthly rewards generated by the ambassador node will cover the ambassador’s incentive. The second half is for the development of the ambassador role. The ambassador’s work report needs to show usage details of the funds to the community.
- The ambassador electrons will strictly follow its standard timeline, and the deadline for ambassador election proposals is September 1st, 2022.
Governance and Framework
Here is the link to the ongoing NIP (NULS Improvement Proposal: https://bbs.nuls.io/t/20190531nip4-nuls-ambassadors-participate-in-the-election-rules/103 as detailed information for potential and existing Ambassadors.
NULS Ambassador Commitments
- Send news and events from NULS to the community in local languages on time.
- Join the bi-monthly phone call briefing between all Ambassadors and Operations Councilors.
- A monthly report of activities and achievements as measured to your work plan is communicated to the NULS community in a detailed post on bbs.nuls.io/c/gov/2.
- Be vocal in Telegram and other social media platforms. You are representing NULS.
- Be honest, transparent, and answerable to the NULS Community. Remember, the community is supporting your enthusiasm with its vote of confidence and funding.
Feel free to reach out to NULS on Telegram(@Nulser) for more information and queries. Best of luck!