NULS is a community driven project and the Ambassadorship is our flagship program to support individuals who are passionate about NULS and would like to be an advocate in their respective region. It is our way of incentivizing, rewarding and recognizing individuals in the community that want to get involved to do more and go above and beyond for NULS.
You’ll get to work with people from around the world that are as passionate about NULS as you!
The Application Process
- Submit your work plan for April, May and June with a detailed breakdown of tasks and activities that you will set out to achieve each month if elected as an Ambassador. This should be posted in the forum to engage other members in discussion and to increase awareness of your involvement.
- Communicate your plan, answer any questions from the community and gain support for your Ambassadorship on Telegram, WeChat and other social media platforms.
- After 15 days of discussion and no objections (planned re-election ambassadors will discuss 7 days), the Community Councillor will review and submit your application for the community to vote on.
- If you are elected, create a node and name it (Country_Ambassador). Set the commission rate to 80%. The NULS Foundation will stake 200,000 NULS in your node to get it into consensus.
- As an Ambassador you will need to have 20,000 NULS as collateral to create the Ambassador node and it will be your responsibility to maintain its upkeep and ensure it is upgraded.
- Portuguese Ambassadors will receive a node commission of 500,000. If you have more business development needs, please submit a proposal in the forum to increase support.
- Half of the monthly rewards generated by the ambassador node is used as incentive for the ambassador, and half can be used for the development of the ambassador role. This part of the fund needs to show usage details to the community in the ambassador work report.
Governance & Framework
Here is a link to the ongoing NIP (NULS Improvement Proposal) with detailed information on potential and existing Ambassadors.
- Send news and events from NULS to the community in your respective local language on time.
- A fortnightly phone call briefing between all Ambassadors and the Operations Director.
- A monthly report of activities and achievements based on your work plan communicated to the NULS community as a detailed post on our forum.
- Be vocal on Telegram and social media, you are a community representative of NULS!
- Be honest, transparent and answerable to the NULS Community. Remember, the community is supporting you by voting, so please respect them by being engaged and self-motivated to help grow the community.
Feel free to reach out to NULS on Telegram or WeChat for more information or if you have any questions. We wish you all luck!