Collaboration with crypto.com on Price Widget Integration
NULS, a blockchain infrastructure featured on microservices, is glad to have the prize widget integrated from Crypto.com, with that being done, crypto.com users will be able to obtain the latest news and updates from NULS.
Crypto.com Price Page users can stay on top of the latest updates regarding NULS’s products and services in addition to access to the latest NULS price, trading volume, live charts and market capitalization data.
This integration is further collaboration between NULS and Cronos, follows the launch of cross-chain bridge to CronosChain built by NerveNetwork, a parallel blockchain featured on NULS chain factory technology. NerveNetwork crosschain bridge enables Crypto.com/CronosChain users and NULS users to crosschain their assets seamlessly between CronosChain and NULS.
NULS, established in 2017, is a blockchain infrastructure that provides customizable services and is also a global open-source community blockchain project. NULS adopts micro-services to achieve a highly modular underlying architecture, using smart contracts and cross-chain technologies, combined with the ability of Chain Factory to quickly build chains, reduce development costs, and accelerate blockchain business application landing.
NULS ChainFactory, a platform with a nice graphical user interface that allows non-developers to build a new chain by automatically deploying modules selected from a warehouse of modular solutions.
NULS ChainBox, a solution provides developers an extensive suite of tools used to build highly customized blockchains choosing modules from a common repository, modifying them, or even adding new ones.
NULS SCO platform, allows NULS based projects and none-NULS-based projects to issue and distribute tokens safely to NULS holders using the POCM (Proof of Credit Mining) smart-contract blockchains.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has grown into a full-fledged and well-known cryptocurrency hub in just a few years. Its crypto ecosystem consists of the Crypto.com App, Crypto.com Exchange, Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, DeFi Swap, Crypto.com Visa Cards, Crypto Earn, Crypto Credit, Price Page, NFT marketplace, Ethereum Gas Fees Tracker, and many other web-3 services. The Crypto.com App allows users to buy over 150 top cryptocurrencies at true cost, to earn high interest on their crypto, to manage their Crypto.com Visa Card, and to easily make crypto payments, along with many other rewarding features. The company’s Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is non-custodial, so users can have full control of their private keys.
Crypto.com is a highly secure and regulated crypto platform with numerous security certifications and assessments awarded by top security auditors. Crypto.com has obtained the following certificates:
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance and CCSS.
● ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification for privacy risk management by SGS.
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification for information security management by Bureau Veritas.
● Level 1 (highest degree) PDC:DSS standard for complying with strict requirements in the payment card industry.
● CCSS (Cryptocurrency Security Standard) — a series of strict security requirements for storing, accepting, and transacting cryptocurrencies.
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Privacy Framework
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework