Dear NULS community,
As part of our on-going drive to improve the operational efficiency and user experience of our wallet, we would like to announce a new test-net wallet.
A test-net (v1.0.1-BETA) wallet will launch today, July 30th at 5pm Singapore time (10am London, GMT+8).
To participate in testing, please go to Github to download >>
We plan to fully test this version before releasing it as a NULS Main-Net wallet. This will ensure that the wallet is stable and offers a smooth and user-friendly experience.
We would appreciate if you could join the test and provide us with your feedback!
Note: The NULS Test-Net v1.0.1-BETA is not compatible with data from previous test-nets. Please create a new account.
What Has Changed
1. Fixed the bug of unable to synchronize blocks in some cases;
2. Fixed the bug of unable to generate blocks throughout the whole network;
3. Optimize node-to-node connection processing logic;
4. Solved the problem of local balance miscalculation in some cases;
5. Solved the problem of duplicated transaction information in some cases;
6. Revised the user interface: notification of keeping backups when creating accounts; time localized; the feature of ending the system added; remark settings on account added;
7. Now when the optimization of transactions are not confirmed, users get the block height in the transaction list interface;
8. Optimized part of the cmd output format;
9. Solved the problem of miscalculated statistical data in some cases;
10. Fixed the bug of unable to launch the wallet in some environment;
11. Now supports bulk import and export;
12. Improved the stability of consensus.
1. Please read the wallet operation manual and the “readme.txt” document in the client end for NULS test version.
2. The Test-Net wallet is NOT the Main-Net wallet. Please do not confuse the two.
3. If you want to participate in testing, add the WeChat account: nulsio and apply for some test tokens.
4. Test tokens are only for the purpose of testing and have no real value.
Thanks for your support!
The NULS Team