Get NULS Airdrop Using MathWallet
Easily explore the ENULS ecosystem with MathWallet
We’re pleased to share that the ENULS mainnet is now officially supported by MathWallet Official! This integration marks the beginning of the partnership between NULS and MathWallet Official, by cooperating, we are aiming for higher targets, and providing the most user-friendly services and products to both NULS and Math Wallet communities!
How to get the NULS airdrop within Math Wallet?
We have launched an ecosystem ignition proposal to attract users and developers participating in ENULS ecosystem. ENULS, as a EVM- compatible layer2 blockchain, is very friendly for any web3 users to interact with. We will give an example by making a transaction on NerveBridge.
To begin with, the followings are what you will need:
- Math Wallet
- NULS token (Bep20)
You can get NULS from PancakeSwap or deposit NULS (Bep20) from Binance exchange to your current BSC address, then bridge your NULS token from BSC to ENULS on NerveBridge.
- BNB token (Bep20) as the gas fee
- Enter Math Wallet.
- Switch to BNB Chain.
3. Visit NerveBridge (https://bridge.nerve.network/) DApp.
4. Confirm personal signing.
5. Select ENULS blockchain as your target network.
6. Enter the amount of NULS you want to bridge, then click “Confirm”, and enter your password.
7. Waiting for your transaction to be confirmed by NerveBridge. Once the transaction is confirmed, follow the instruction below, find the transaction hash on ENULS explorer.
8. Last step: submit your transaction hash and other information on google form:https://forms.gle/Ao7c8FAgqY5z4iWeA, then you are all set! We will distribute the airdrop in the coming March to your ENULS address! Please note that each ENULS address can be awarded only once.