Interested parties, please send your cover letter, resume to NULS at: email@example.com
* Collaborate with marketing and development teams to devise targets and strategies to promote the growth of the NULS ecosystem.
* Establish partnerships with other companies and projects and work on maintaining these solid partnerships.
* Aim for perfection through feedback support on marketing and development strategies.
* Conduct collaborative research work with universities or research institutes and organizations to promote the building of DAPPs on the NULS blockchain.
* Attend important local gatherings and meetings; expand NULS’ influence and attract more potential collaborators.
* Engage in trade discussions with NULS’ partners to increase the volume of trading on NULS.
* Must have more than 5 years working experience in a well-known technology or finance company.
*Must be familiar with the investment industry or a related financial technology field and able to work closely with the team to jointly promote the NULS project construction.
* Must possess a deep understanding or knowledge of business models and product use-cases.
* The candidate should have effective and concise oral and written communication skills that can be used to deliver relevant information to a wide range of audiences from different professional, cultural and technological backgrounds.
* Must be able to co-operate with a highly autonomous management team and co-ordinate work clearly with excellent communication standards.
* Great research and project management skills are a must for any candidate.
Community/Operation manager — Europe
The individual will be responsible for the construction, maintenance and development of the project community. Candidate needs to be able to accurately grasp, engage and analyse elements of the NULS community and formulate community development plans over the short, medium and long term. Must be good at goal setting, leading and guiding the community. Will be responsible for co-ordinating the development of certain projects, planning community activities; engaging developers that are involved with projects and occasionally must be able to gather opinions and feedback from the community to help promote overall NULS development.
1. Must have extensive community management experience on apps such as telegram, KaKao, WeChat, Facebook etc.
2. Candidate is required to have good community building skills, as well as skills in maintaining and developing communities and organizing community activities.
3. Must be creative with methods of community management, be familiar with the basic precepts of a strong community and have a good grasp of community dynamics.
4. The correct individual should be good at engaging with developers directly and indirectly within the community and be able to establish and build a community of developers.
5. Should have at least 3600 total hours of community experience as well as a strong sense of responsibility and great communication skills.
6. Must be at least familiar with German, Spanish and Italian.
1. Be responsible for the operation and maintenance of NULS’ social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Candidate must be able to maintain and consolidate relationships with users on these sites. This role will also involve actively searching for online partners to increase the exposure of the NULS blockchain to attract more investors.
2. Integrate the community with new projects. Effectively, must be capable of marketing to major investment websites and be responsible for the planning and implementation of brand and product promotion. Should be able to tap into various promotional channels on the internet and formulate different promotional plans whilst carrying out effective analysis and optimal adjustments when necessary.
3. Formulate and implement SNS promotional plans on social media sites using catchy topic titles and showcase NULS’ products to attract investors.
4. Be responsible for market research channels and go beyond what is expected to explore new methods of promotion. Should establish word-of-mouth communication channels and be responsible for liaising with related channels, such as bloggers, social media, forum owners, YouTube channels, etc.
5. Weekly collection and analysis of operational data to increase user awareness and investor conversion rate.
6. Be responsible for maintaining good communication with the NULS project team to ensure promotions are suitably administered.
7. Collect, analyse and summarize market and industry information as well as information from competitors.
1. Candidate must have two years of online PR related experience or promotion management experience.
2. Must hold familiarity with various news media websites, SNS community websites and related industry websites.
3. The individual must make full use of social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram; effectively showcasing the best characteristics of many products within the NULS ecosystem. They should also have the ability to target specific users, plan and provide high-quality content and activities, and be able to understand public opinion.
4. Candidate needs to be familiar with advertorial design.
5. Event and market planning work experience is preferred.
6. Must have a strong passion for work, with excellent independent thinking skills and strong understanding for the necessity of successful task execution.