Dear Community Members:
NULS test-net v1.1.3-beta2 was launched at 16:00 on Nov 6th, 2018 (GMT+8). For the stability of upgrading the main-net protocol, we will rehearse on the test-net first. Please update in time.
Optimization and Bugfix:
1. Optimized the NVM class loading mechanism;
2. Optimized user experience of the wallet;
3. Fixed the bug that the smart contract internally invoking contracts does not take effect;
4. Fixed the bug of restarting node exception after dropping the forked chain.
We plan to restart the test-net after the height of the test-net reaches 60,000. Consensus nodes should complete the upgrade in time for the rehearsal of the protocol upgrade function. We will complete the protocol upgrade as soon as possible so as not to affect the testing of our community members. It is expected that the upgrade will be completed 24 hours after restarting the test-net.
Since this version is going to rehearse the protocol upgrade function, so it is mandatory to download the wallet again. Special note: please backup your test-net private key, since the accounts are long-term effective.
2. Unzip the files to your local directory;
3. Stop previous versions of the test-net wallet;
4. Start the test-net wallet v1.1.3-beta2;
5. Import your test-net private key.
How to Get Test Tokens:
1. Go to the test-net web wallet page: testnet.wallet.nuls.io;
2. Click the [testnet NULS] button at the top to enter the application page;
3. Fill in your test-net wallet address in the box, click Apply, and test tokens will be transferred to your account.
Currently, each address can get 5,000 test tokens. If you need more tokens to do the test, please go to the community forum to apply: HERE
Note: users who claim the test tokens after the block height increases by 60,000 will need to apply for the test tokens again.
Note: This test environment will be active for a long period of time, so test tokens are long-term effective. The NULS team is unable to give out test tokens freely, so please keep your test-net private key safe to avoid losing any test tokens. Please keep in mind that the NULS test tokens are used only for testing, thus having no extra value elsewhere.
Thanks for your continued support!
Your NULS team