Dear Community Members:
NULS test-net v1.1.7-beta1 was launched at 16:00 on Jan 15th, 2019 (GMT+8). For the security and stability of upgrading the main-net protocol, we will rehearse on the test-net first. Please update in time.
- Fix the stuck at block problem that may occur when starting up again from taskbar right-click to exit the program
- Add an interface to get the serialization information of the transaction based on the transaction hash
- Add an interface to obtain serialization information of the block according to the block height
- Added an interface to query the balance of the entire network address
1. You can upgrade online through the old version of the test-net wallet by visiting the settings tab and clicking Auto update, or you can download the latest version of wallet on GitHub HERE.
2. Unzip the files to your local directory;
3. Stop previous versions of the test-net wallet;
4. Start the test-net wallet v1.1.7-beta1;
How to Get Test Tokens:
1. Go to the test-net web wallet page: testnet.wallet.nuls.io;
2. Click the [testnet NULS] button at the top to enter the application page;
3. Fill in your test-net wallet address in the box, click Apply, and test tokens will be transferred to your account.
Currently, each address can get 5,000 test tokens. If you need more tokens to do the test, please go to the community forum to apply: HERE
Note: This test environment will be active for a long period of time, so test tokens are long-term effective. The NULS team is unable to give out test tokens freely, so please keep your test-net private key safe to avoid losing any test tokens. Please keep in mind that the NULS test tokens are used only for testing, thus have no extra value elsewhere.
Thank you for your continued support!
Your NULS Team