NULS Ambassadors Q1 — 2021
Calling All NULS Q1 Ambassador Candidates for January, February, and March 2021
NULS is a community-driven project, and the Ambassadorship is our flagship program to support individuals who are passionate about NULS in their local regions.
It is our way of incentivizing and recognizing individuals who want to be involved — going above and beyond for NULS. Also, to work with people from all over the world who are as passionate about NULS as you.
Becoming a NULS community ambassador is a platform to encourage and recognize community members who promote the development of NULS under community independence.
The year 2020 is coming to an end just as this year’s term of Q4 Ambassadors. And the NULS ecosystem and community have achieved productive results despite the challenges this year. It is a collective effort that includes our NULS ambassadors in Portugal, Turkey, China, Africa, Bolivia, and Canada that made significant contributions towards the development of the NULS community.
There is a lot in store for the NULS community in 2021. We have launched more ecosystem projects and cross-chains, with major public chains in full swing. NULS 3.0 has entered its development stage. We need NULS ambassadors to help us achieve the new roadmap together.
The NULS community ambassador campaign will follow the usual proposal method, which is as follows:
1. Submit your January, February, and March 2021 work plans. Include a detailed breakdown of tasks and activities you will achieve each month if elected Ambassador in your region. You can post it in the bbs.nuls.io forum for discussion and sharing.
2. Communicate your plan, answer questions from the community, and garner support for your Ambassadorship on Telegram, WeChat, and other social media platforms.
3. After 15 days of discussion and no objections (planned re-election ambassadors will take only seven days), the community Councilor reviews and submits your application for community voting.
4. If you’re elected: create a node and name it <YourCountry>_Ambassador. Set the commission rate to 80%. The NULS Foundation will stake 200,000 NULS in your node to get it into consensus.
5. As an Ambassador, you will have 20,000 NULS as collateral to create the ambassador node. It will be your responsibility to maintain its uptime and ensure the upgrade.
6. Half of the monthly rewards generated by the ambassador node will cover the ambassador’s incentive. The second half is for the development of the ambassador role. The ambassador work report needs to show usage details of the funds to the community.
Governance and Framework
Here is the link to the ongoing NIP (NULS Improvement Proposal: bbs.nuls.io/t/20190531nip4-nuls-ambassadors-participate-in-the-election-rules/103 as detailed information for potential and existing Ambassadors.
1. Send news and events from NULS to the community in local languages on time.
2. Join the bi-monthly phone call briefing between all Ambassadors and Operations Councilors.
3. A monthly report of activities and achievements as measured to your work plan communicated to the NULS community in a detailed post on bbs.nuls.io/c/gov/2.
4. Be vocal in Telegram and other social media platforms. You are representing NULS.
5. Be honest, transparent, and answerable to the NULS Community. Remember, the community is supporting your enthusiasm with its vote of confidence and funding.
Feel free to reach out to NULS on Telegram or WeChat for more information and queries. Best of luck!
The best way to get involved with NULS is to join in!
For more information about NULS, visit nuls.io and join the conversation on Telegram or Reddit. Follow NULS on Twitter for the latest news and updates. You can also follow us on other socials such as Facebook, Steemit and GitHub.
NULS — Nothing Makes Blockchain Easier