NULS Bi-Monthly Progress Update
What has the team been doing in the first half of June 2019? Let’s check it out together!
- Completed the development and testing of NRC-721 contract template, which can support the issuance of non-fungible or unique tokens on NULS in the future.
- Sorted out the product structure of NULS, which will be released on the official website recently to help the community and investors quickly understand NULS
- Continued the performance optimization and stability testing of NULS 2.0
- NULS 2.0 wallet adds the functionality of cross-chain transactions and smart contracts and the light wallet with these two features will be released in the BETA version.
- Business & Community Events
Huobi Pool officially supports mining NULS: Locking is mining
- On June 6, Huobi Mining Pool (https://www.huobipool.com/pos/), the world’s leading professional mining pool, has officially joined the NULS node, and launched locking NULS to mine service in the Huobi Pool app. As the first professional mining node on NULS Mainnet, Huobi Mining Pool will provide professional hardware and technical services to maintain the stability of the node and ensure the safety of the Mainnet. The online service not only enriches the application scenario of NULS, but also shows the recognition of NULS value-added potential.
- From now on, users can participate in NULS mining as long as they download the Huobi Pool app and lock no less than 300 NULS. By participating in NULS mining through the Huobi Mining Pool, users can obtain more than NULS rewards, a variety of other high-quality digital assets as well.
- Huobi Mining Pool is optimistic about the NULS POC consensus mechanism, which is also unanimously recognized by the industry experts.
- Kevin Hsu, BlockVC founder and BlockGroup partner, Tongyang, Cointime COO, Alina, business manager of Huobi Mining Pool, Sige, CVNT founder, Yuzhu, HPB partner, Lixin Wang, CCValue founder and CEO, Daoge, Beekuaibao founder, and other masters all congratulated on “Huobi Mining Pool officially supports NULS Mining”.
- On June 6, Reaper Ran, NULS Co-Founder, was invited to participate in the round-table technical interview of the Public Chain Technology Alliance (PCTA ).
- AnyBit wallet has launched the service of NULS consensus mining and conducted AMA activity for the community.
- The NULS team joined OKEx in launching the “Sharing Millions of NULS” activity
NULS team and OKEx released the “sharing millions of NULS on OKEx” activity. From now on, newly registered users buying NULS (no less than 250USDT) on OKEx through the exclusive entrance below can gain NULS rewards equivalent to 100CNY. Since NULS was listed on OKEx, the world’s leading digital asset trading platform on December 05, 2017, the two parties have maintained long-term friendly cooperation. At present, NULS chain-building and cross-chain functions have been launched for public testing with the implementation of the technology and successful layout of the chain-building and cross-chain plates, which gains the recognition and attention of investors.
- NULS cross-chain has been sought after by the market. On June 10, it rose 10% against the trend and ranked fourth in the Hot Searches on MyToken.
- NULS council member Siwei published an article titled “NULS has wide application scenarios and great value-added potential”.
- Wechat Official Account @跑赢比特之王者 analyzed the recent trend and expressed his recognition of NULS!
- On June 15, NULS ranked the 10th in crypto trending topics of Twitter
- Recruitment of Ambassadors in the third quarter of 2019 is processing
According to the recommendations of members in our community and through the discussion of the board directors, the “NIP4_NULS Ambassadors Participation Rules” has been updated, the second quarter of the ambassador members will come to an end on June 30. Thanks for your participation, here We hope that more members of the community who contribute to the development of the NULS community can participate in the third quarter ambassador.
NULS community member Xiaosa summarized the community operation of NULS in May and made an explanation about the work content.
NULS Forum released a task bounty: “500NULS for consensus node information display”
NULS Community launches Star List event. There is a possibility to win 200NULS by replying the post
NULS Forum published a post with the theme of “Collection of comments on current community fund use processes”
2. CCC Progress
- Edward released progress report for the first half of June
- Ray released a progress report for the first half of June
- For more relevant progress information, please check at the community forum.
3. NULS Ambassador Progress
- NULS African Ambassador issued application and plan for NULS ambassador for Q3 of 2019
- NULS Australian Ambassador issued work report for May
- NULS Portuguese Ambassador Joao issued ambassador report
- NULS Chinese Ambassador Aurora issued work report
4. Overseas Events and Media Reports
- To celebrate the upcoming NULS 2.0, join the # NULSDEEPLotto Giveaway channel of the official Telegram , and share news about NULS 2.0 to win the rewards!
- Twitter blogger Hyuk said on June 4 that he was optimistic about NULS, but it may take some time for it to boom.
- Nico tweeted on June 11 that NULS is obviously on its up trend! Money poured in and the first target of 13,000 satoshi has reached.
- CryptoDude said that although the timing of his entry was not very good, he already had 12% profits.
- Rudiyanto said NULS is doing pretty well.
- Trend Trader reviewed all three NULS-purchasing transactions, which have now risen by at least 5%, and ensured that profits would continue to rise.
- Coin Trading Analytics disclosed that the average 24-hour return of top 100 cryptocurrencies was — 1.4±8.9% and the best was 18.2% $NULS@nulsservice.
- Coinvalue XYZ said that NULS was one of the best winners (in 24 hours) $NULS: $0.9632198362 (+18.83%).
5. NIP & Proposal & Progress
- Community member Xiaomai proposes “reward and punishment plan”.
- A “supervision group by community” is proposed by community member Xiaomai.
- The NULS community created a proposal: “Node Rewards for Onboarding New CCC Members”.
- The time has come to renew the current test network improvement plan, and the amended proposal is put up for a vote.
- Voting on NULS maximum supply was over and the proposal is approved.