NULS Bi-Monthly Report
- Successful launch of the NULS 2.0 mainnet;
2. Completion of the development and testing for POCM (POCM is an SCO platform based on NULS), including official release on September 17th;
3. Release of NULS 2.0 mainnet wallet, explorer, node wallet, desktop wallet and web wallet. The node wallet supports both Windows and Linux platforms;
4. Completion of docking with major exchanges for NULS mainnet 2.0 upgrade;
5. Documentation Library (docs.nuls.io) has been updated to include design and interface documents of each module providing comprehensive support for developers;
6. Initiated the development of the community governance tools. Completion of the UI design including part of the contract development.
Please check the work reports of Code Craft Council here.
Business & Community Events
- On September 3, Reaper Ran, community management director and co-founder had an interview with the blockchain media Xcong (Xcong.com) to discuss whether SCOs can solve the problems associated with IEOs. Reaper explained the details of SCO participation and core advantages.
2. On September 4, Reaper Ran participated in an online sharing activity held by Hyperview where made a profound analysis about the development of the market cycle over the past two years and discussed the prospect of the future market.
3. On September 5, 2019, Western partner, Token Network conducted an online AMA in the SCO Lab Genesis Group on WeChat.
4. On September 10, the NULS community released the latest issue of the Ambassador Recruitment Plan (the fourth quarter of 2019). Since the voting tool for the ambassador campaign is unavailable due to the upgrade and migration of the NULS main network, Ambassador voting will commence towards the end of October.
5.On September 10, DragonEx, a trading platform in Singapore, launched the NULS/USDT leverage trading pair. DragonEx supports 3X leverage trading for NULS/USDT.
6. On September 12, the NULS 1.0 main network stopped packaging transactions at 20:37:30, and the NULS 2.0 main network was successfully launched on September 12th.
7. On September 12, Weilaicaijing interviewed the NULS team about their plans for building and developing an SCO ecosystem following the launch of the 2.0 mainnet. Interview transcript.
8. On September 12, Western partner AccuChain, conducted an online AMA in the SCO Lab Genesis Group on WeChat.
9. On September 13, the NULS Chinese Community launched a lucky draw for the Mid-Autumn Festival on Weibo. Users were able to win token awards provided by AccuChain.
10. The NULS 2.0 mainnet and SCO ecological construction event in China was held on September 17.
Ecosystem & Western Progress
1. On the evening of September 11, the ActionSpot meet up in Silicon Valley was held to discuss SCOs with developers and industry business professionals. David, USA Regional Director, introduced the NULS 2.0 core products and the SCO asset issuance platform.
2. HashQuark joined the NULS 2.0 mainnet as a genesis validator node. More details can be found here.
3. NULS ranked first place on Coincodecap.com’s weekly rankings for “Top Cryptocurrencies based on Github Activity.
4. Token Network shared a Medium article about the online AMA activity in SCO Lab Genesis Group on WeChat.
5. Joao, Portuguese Ambassador of NULS Western Community, planned and implemented an SCO online AMA on Instagram with popular user “escolacripto”. The interview was also uploaded to Youtube canbe viewed here.
6. David Wasson conducted a live interview with YouTuber George, at CryptosRUs. Watch the interview here.
1. NULStar sponsored a proposal for supporting Xfans’ expenses in promoting NULS. The proposal was approved.
2. Western core team members initiated a proposal presenting the business plan and budget for Western operations over the next six months. The proposal has been discussed many times in the Chinese and Western communities and is still in the discussion stage awaiting completion of the governance mechanism to begin voting.
1. Initiated the Ambassador recruitment for the next quarter. After discussion by the Council, the council expects the application proposal from ambassadors to include their quarterly work plan in as much detail as possible, including the planned usage of ambassador funds.
2. After the launch of NULS 2.0 mainnet, the voting tool will no longer be available. Instead, the team will release a new community voting tool soon.
3. The proposal for rewarding testnet node maintenance has expired. At present, there is no longer a paid incentive for maintaining the testnet.
4. Exchange platforms that support the upgrade of NULS 2.0 have closed the deposits and withdrawals functions for the network upgrade. Deposits and withdrawals are expected to be opened again soon.