NULS Bi-Monthly Report
- Completion of debugging work for the front and back end for the community governance tool. Testing phase is ready.
2. Chain Factory is currently in the debugging phase.
3. POCM platform has been upgraded to solve excessive gas fees.
4. UI design for the light wallet is complete and asset page iteration is ready.
5. POCM iteration is in progress. Changes will be made to the user center now that the design is complete.
Please check the work report of NULS Code Craft Council here.
Business & Community Events
- Korean project HENA, an intelligent advertising solution based on blockchain has officially started an SCO.
2. On October 11th, 2019, NULS co-founder Reaper Ran joined in an online AMA event hosted by Chain Capital to discuss the topic “Exploring the World of Encryption— Variations on Staking.”
3. On October 12th 2019, the NULS community launched an election to call on the top 5 contributors from the community for the past Q3 2019. The proposal will be discussed for 15 days, and no more than 5 contributors will be chosen to win a reward. When the new voting tool is ready online, voting will begin.
4. On October 15th 2019, NULS made an announcement on optimization of the decision-making mechanism for core team management. Ms. Liesa Huang will no longer serve as CEO but will still be actively assist the NULS community alongside the core team. NULS will also introduce a new framework within a team setting to assume the NULS strategic decision-making responsibilities.
5. On October 15th 2019, the NULS team launched an AMA on the Chinese community forum to help give the community a better understanding of the future development plans for NULS. Co-founders Lin, Reaper, Lily, and tech director Niels Wang, provided an in-depth discussion on the future strategic development of NULS. Read the full transcript for this AMA.
Western Community and Media Updates
- Portugal Ambassador Joao met with crypto.com Ambassador, Paulo.
2. Coinmarketview.io reported on NULS.
- The Chinese Ambassador of NULS Community issued their September work report.
2. The Russian Ambassador of NULS Community issued their September work report.
2.The proposal for the election of top community contributors in the third quarter of 2019 has been issued. The proposals will be discussed for 15 days and the discussion has begun on the NULS forum.
3. NULS Chinese Community’s 3rd Quarter proposals on community development and content creation have all been implemented. All rewards and work summaries have been processed.
4. NULS Chinese community member ‘Wheat’ initiated a discussion on the NULS oversight work and feedback incentive program proposal, which summarized the factors responsible for failure of the first implementation and recommended an optimized version, which is under discussion.