1. Upgraded POCM to fix possible security issues. The upgrade process has been completed.
2. Fixed issues that were associated with the Chain Factory platform.
3. Reviewed the work of the technical community in January, distributed rewards according to the output, and made the work plan in February.
4. Continued development work on Nabox, and plan to increase the function Nabox will have to scan a code for backing up and importing accounts.
NULS Technical Community Progress (NTC/CCC)
Business & Community Progress and Events
- On February 3, 2020, the NULS Chinese Community officially started working after the festival.
3. On February 5, 2020, the Chain Factory launched a free blockchain building program. It allows blockchain builders to easily build a blockchain at no cost or technical limitation. The only requirement is to submit an application at the “application entry for chain building subsidy” of the chain factory where users can easily obtain the corresponding subsidy (the team will fully subsidize the relevant costs of “required module”).
4. On February 6, 2020, Token Network announced that it would use chain factory to build an open-source e-commerce platform. Token Network will also conduct TNX airdrop feedback in the NULS Chinese community. You can add the WeChat official account (ID: nulsio) to receive the airdrop reward.
5. On February 7, 2020, veriTAG, a well-known technology enterprise in Singapore, successfully migrated the private blockchain traceability system to NULS, and became a MainNet node for NULS. This means that veriTAG now has a completely transparent and reliable system that tracks all of the activity that is occurring in real-time. In addition, veriTAG has become the consensus node for the NULS main network and is deeply integrated into the NULS ecosystem. The relevant consensus rewards will be used to pay for maintenance of the blockchain traceability system.
6. On February 7, 2020, NULS and Bitben held an online community meeting . NULS co-founder Reaper Ran shared the theme of “Chain Factory — building blockchain with no cost.”
7. On February 7, 2020, SWFT Blockchain’s aggregate trading added support for NULS/USDT, NULS/BTC, NULS/ETH, adding to the existing the three major exchanges NULS is currently listed on: Binance, Huobi and OKEx. In addition, SWFT has supported functions such as the one-click purchase , instant swap of more than 200 currencies with NULS, sending NULS red packets, payment with NULS, among others.
8. On February 10, 2020, SWFT, one of the largest instant swap platforms in the world, Beijing Lianan, a company focusing on blockchain security services, Bepal, a digital asset management service company, and other high-quality partners have access to more Chain Factory third-party services, which will provide blockchain builders with better services than before to their clientele. We are hopeful about the future of this initiative and look forward to partners who will take this platform to the next level.
9. On February 10, 2020, one of NULS’ product managers visited the SWFT community and shared detailed information on chain factory. He introduced how to build the blockchain through Chain Factory and how to apply to build a free blockchain.
10. On February 12, 2020, BW.io reported that BW opened the NULS/USDT margin trading, supporting up to 10 times leverage, and will also open a two-week interest-free coin lending special, aiming to bring more benefits to users during the epidemic period, and overcome difficulties altogether.
11. On February 12, 2020, after a short period of node adjustment and upgrading, the Huobi pool officially resumed operation of the NULS main network node, and reopened the NULS mining service.
12. On February 13, 2020, Niels Wang, the product director of NULS, visited the “public chain ecosystem AMA Publicity Month” at Changqingcaijing. There, he shared the limited time offer on Chain Factory with the community online.
On February 14, Valentine’s day in the west, on this day destined to be full of romance and surprise, NULS community brings you good news that Lise Wagnac joins the NULS global team as the Communions Director. As a well-known open source blockchain project driven by a community that is active around the world, the development and growth of NULS can not be separated from the help and promotion of global community partners. Lise comes from the community and will also give back to the community. Let’s look forward to the future performance of Lise!
2. On February 5, 2020, NULS released the blockchain building program called Chain Factory:
Chainfactory: Building a Blockchain at No Cost for a Limited Time
Chainfactory allows developers to build blockchains without taking on the financial burden of doing so.
3. On February 6, 2020, Masternodes released the 2019 annual report, which is important for investors looking to research NULS.
4. On February 9, 2020, the NULS Portugal Ambassador participated in the first meetup at the Treading Taenthusiasts community.
5. On February 11, 2020, the NULS twitter published an article saying that the consortium chain will become the main focus of China’s blockchain industry. It emphasizes that the Chain Factory enables users to quickly build a blockchain, which will effectively help fuel the growth and adoption of blockchain technology.
6. On February 12, 2020, NULS held an online Valentine’s Day event. Follow the rules below to win 350 NULS! The instructions can be found on all of our social media platforms.
Community Governance Updates and Progress
1. On February 10, 2020, the NULS Community Council released its work report in January 2020.
1. On February 9, 2020, the NULS Turkish Ambassador issued a work report for January, which mainly sheds light on the growth the Turkish community has experienced in January.
2. On February 8, 2020, the voting for DappBirds’ proposal on NULS main network community has officially started. Up to now, there are more than 500,000 votes. For voting details, please visit here.