NULS Bi-Monthly Report — Community Is the Soul of Blockchain
1. The Community Governance Tool was launched on the mainnet. The tool provides an efficient on-chain governance tool for the NULS community;
2. The development and testing work of Chain Factory has been completed, and Chain Factory is scheduled for release in November;
3. The basic development of the DEX module has been completed, and it is currently in the testing and optimization stage;
4. The technical team has completed the iteration of the asset page of the light wallet, and updated the light wallet on the main network and test network;
5. Iteration of the user center of POCM platform is complete, and is currently in the testing stage;
6. The cross-chain functionality of NRC-20 assets has entered the development stage, and the NULS main network will support the NRC-20 asset cross-chain functionality after the next protocol upgrade.
NTC Progress (NULS Technology Community)
Business & Community Events
- On July 8, 2019, NULS launched the 10-minute chain-building product NULS ChainBox. As a way to enrich the NULS module repository, and create more application scenarios while encouraging developers to use NULS ChainBox, the core team launched the NULS 2.0 Chain Building Hackathon. Completion of the first NULS Online Hackathon yielded the following winners:
- HiBlock Technology Community won the first prize (4000 NULS) Wallywanggaoxiang Team won the second prize (3000 NULS)
- Schorr Media, WISLab, Accu-Chain, and wlmrds0209 won the Participation Award (700 NULS apiece). All the awards have been issued. Congratulations to the winners!
2. The NULS Foundation made a strategic investment in the BitSG Exchange, the largest exchange in Singapore. Both sides will work together to provide liquidity and assets to the secondary market. With the high expectation of NULS’ growth, this investment is expected to become one of the “most valuable” in the industry.
3. On October 17, 2019, Niels Wang, Director of Technology of the NULS core team, was invited by LianKe to an online AMA to discuss “Reconstruction of the Microservice Ecosystem” with the LianKe community. Niels Wang introduced the underlying architecture of NULS 2.0 microservices, the
NULS 2.0 consensus mechanism, and other related information for an in-depth discussion with developers and technical experts within the LinaKe community.
4. On October 18, 2019, Reaper Ran, the co-founder of NULS, was invited to attend the golden audio party BlockStorm · Chengdu Station, hosted by Cointime and co-organized by NULS.
5. On October 21, 2019, Jieyi Technology Co., Ltd. announced further in-depth cooperation with NULS. The soon to be launched Jieyi domain application will officially support NULS for blockchain-based domain name address binding, domain name purchases, renewals, etc. The application will accept NULS as payment where allowed.
6. On October 23, 2019, NULS Business VP, Liang Wei was invited to attend the first offline meet-up of the Singapore exchange Bicex in Beijing, to discuss various ways to get more users in the bear market.
7. On the evening of October 24, 2019, NULS co-founder, Reaper Ran was invited by BW trading platform to an online event with the BW community to discuss “SCOs Initiate Staking 2.0 — A New Era of Blockchain Asset Issuance”. The AMA was hosted by Sunny, the Operation Officer of BW, and Reaper Ran shared NULS staking and SCO features with the BW community.
8. On October 28, 2019, the NULS Chinese community launched the “NULS Army Program, to advance the promotion and community engagement of NULS in the Chinese Community and beyond. Any NULS holder who joins the plan will have the chance to share a 10 million RMB bonus. Please refer to the NULS Army for more information. Users are directed to transfer 100 NULS to < NULSd6hggdvoqobfnks3fya8dmyjcpfjumvb > for registration.
9. On October 28, 2019, the NULS community launched the latest activity “Spark Plan” which was forwarded in community groups and Wechat Moments with a prize of 10 NULS for participation.
10. NULS maintained fourth place in the 14th Public Chain Technology Index issued by CCID under the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. NULS has ranked the fourth in global public chains and the second in domestic (China) public chains for two consecutive issues. At present, NULS has made a new technology and product breakthrough, and the core chain building product “Chain Factory” has entered the joint debugging stage, which is expected to be launched in November. The “Chain Factory” eliminates the underlying technical barriers of blockchain, and allows users to configure modules through a GUI and build chains with ease.
11. On October 30, 2019, the NULS community issued the NIP10_NULS Community Council Charter. With the development of NULS community autonomy, the role of the NULS Community Council becomes more important. Every NULS token holder is encouraged to read the Charter details.
12. The FTX Trading Platform launched its Dragon Index on October 29 (HKT). FTX CEO, Sam Bankman-Fried announced the “Dragon Index” on Tiwtter. Dragon Index is the weighted average price of China’s most popular public chain tokens, including BTM, IOST, NEO, NULS, ONT, QTUM, TRX, and VET.
13. On October 31, the SCO Labs community held an online AMA activity with Aleph.im founder, Moshe. The AMA was hosted by Reaper Ran, and included questions and answers for community members.
Aleph.im is a decentralized web application network. 300 ALEPH tokens were awarded to up to 5 community members if their questions were selected to be answered.
- NULS ranked fourth in CCID Public Chain Technology Index. The overseas communities had an enthusiastic discussion about Chinese regulations, and remain optimistic about NULS. Some new content was created to share on social media.
2. On October 20, Twitter’s BitcooinRacoon launched a poll to ask the following, “If you had 25,000 euros, which one would you like to invest in: ONT, NEO, NULS?” NULS was the clear winner of the poll.
3. On October 25, CryptoNewsz, reported on the the cooperation between NULS and the Jieyi Technology to create blockchain-based domain name services.
4. During the last week of October; David, Kathy and other overseas members of NULS attended San Francisco Blockchain Week, and held meetings with many projects, business associates, colleagues, and partners.
1. NULS community issued the latest NIP10_Community Council Charter
2. Koinmilyoner released his campaign plan to become the NULS Turkish Ambassador.
3. NULS Community’s 2019 3rd Quarter Top Contributors Selection will enter the proposal and voting stage. Vote for the Top Contibutors.
4. NULS community’s recruitment of Ambassadors in the 4th quarter of 2019 has entered the proposal and voting stage.
NULS — Nothing Makes Blockchain Easier