NULS Bi-monthly Report — NULS is Listed on Globally Renowned Exchange Bibox
1.Nabox has officially released a new version of their mobile wallet. This version integrates the NULS community governance tools, USDI and POCM, which will provide the user with an intuitive mobile experience.
2. A new version of the Chain Factory is under development and will support a market place of blockchain products and services. It is currently in the testing phase of product development.
3. DEX is conducting front-to-back end debugging.
4. The team performed a security check on the node wallet code and resolved the problems found during analysis.
5. The NULS Technical Community (NTC) sturcture is being modified so nodes will be maintained and managed more uniformly. Members will be evaluated once a month, and rewards will be issued based on work output.
NULS Technical Community Progress (NTC/CCC)
Business & Community Progress and Events
- Nabox has officially released a new version of their wallet. This version integrates the NULS community governance tools, USDI and POCM, which will provide the user with an intuitive mobile experience.
2. On 7th January 2020, NULS was listed on bw.com
3. On January 8th 2020, it was announced that 1,451,645 NULS were permanently frozen. Some of the frozen NULS on exchanges were disputed and after consideration, will be paid directly by the NULS core team. Specific details can be found here
4. On January 8th 2020, Vibook conducted an online AMA in the NULS Chinese Telegram group to answer questions about their project and SCO.
5. On January 8th 2020, USDI which was developed based on NULS technology was listed on the Ronance exchange. USDI is a stablecoin with a savings rate that is earned by holders of the asset. Learn more about USDI.
6. On January 11th 2020, NULS Co-founder Reaper was invited to join the 3rd Anniversary Celebration of the Chain Club’s National “Ark Project,” and participated in the round table discussion.
7. On January 14th 2020,Copyfun organized a NULS trading competition and launched simulated and real NULS trading.
8. NULS was listed on Bibox, an exchange that is known worldwide. Withdrawals and deposits were available on 1/16 at 11:00 AM (GMT+8), and transactions were live on 1/17 at 4:00 PM(GMT+8).
9. On January 15th 2020, Dappbirds organized an online sharing event in the NULS WeChat group. The event was organized to complement Dappbirds’ proposal to the NULS community, introduce Dappbirds to the NULS community, and several other DApps to the NULS ecosystem.
10. The NULS team plans to complete a mainnet wallet upgrade V2.4.0 by January 20th, 2020 (Singapore). This version will fix some bugs that currently exist. As a result of this upgrade, the POCM platform will not be available for use until the wallet upgrade is complete.
1. January 6th 2020, NULS was listed on BW.com. Read the official announcement made by the exchange.
2. On January 7th 2020, NULS posted a tweet that USDI would be listed on Ronance exchange. USDI is a stablecoin that rewards holders by giving them a savings rate just for holding.
3. On January 7th 2020, NULS announced that 1,451,645 NULS was permanently frozen. You can read more about this here.
4. On January 8th 2020, Pionex tweeted that all of the NULS prizes had been distributed to the winners of their recent event.
5. On January 10th 2020, NULS released the content from the Vibook English AMA.
6. On January 10th 2020, BittrexUS tweeted, let’s hear it, what coins or tokens would you want to see listed on BittrexUS in 2020? Thanks to all of the NULS community members who commented.
7. On January 10th 2020, NULS tweeted that the NULS community governance tools, USDI and POCM were available on Nabox mobile wallet.
8. On January 14th 2020, NULS released the content from the USDI AMA. USDI is a stablecoin with a savings rate awarded to token holders.
9. On January 14th 2020, a NULS community member posted a video on Youtube giving an overview of NULS. You can watch the video here.
10. On 15th January 2020, NULS was listed on Bibox.
Community Governance Updates and Progress
1.In January 2020, NULS community announces recruitment of Ambassadors in Q1 2020.
2. In January 2020, Dappbirds shares proposal in the NULS community.
3. New proposals initiated include content contribution proposals and community supervision proposals.
4. In January 2020, the NULS community initiated a proposal to unlock NULS that were frozen on exchanges as a precautionary measure from the security compromise. NULS Core Team will pay these NULS directly, and therefore the proposal will no longer be needed or voted on.
NULS — Nothing Makes Blockchain Easier