NULS Community Briefing
- Technical Progress
NerveNetwork v1.12.0 is released. This version includes:
- Support special ERC-20 assets cross-chain.
- Support for OKT, the OKExChain main asset. OKT can now take part in NerveNetwork mainnet Stake pledge.
- Optimize the efficiency of virtual bank nodes in processing cross-chain transactions.
- Completed testing for connecting the POCM Staking service with the Nabox plug-in.
- Finished integration of cross-chain atomic swap in NerveBridge.
- NULS NerveBridge DApp supports multiple wallets.
May 18: Smaugs announced the upcoming launch of its project on the NULS SCO platform.
Smaugs is an AI-Powered marketplace where you can sell your digital assets as NFT tokens in the digital world. Welcome, Smaugs.
May 21: JDI Yield announced that it will soon join the NULS SCO platform. JDI Yield is an intelligent portal aimed to increase convenience and security for BSC yield farmers.
Welcome, JDI Yield.
May 28: ShieldFinance and NULS have established a strategic cooperation.
Shield will deploy MCP contracts for NULS. These contracts will enable NULS owners to buy protection against a possible crash due to a market-wide sell-off.
Shield will launch its project on the NULS SCO platform. Welcome, ShieldFinance.
May 17: Prolend and NULS have reached an in-depth strategic agreement.
Prolend will support NULS public chain staking, enabling NULS public chain assets to be more accessible to cross-chain interests.
The wallets Math Wallet, Token Pocket, ONTO, HyperPay, and Bitkeep support the NULS NerveBridge DApp. With NerveBridge, users can execute cross-chain transactions on ETH, BSC, Heco, OKExChain, NULS networks.
May 20: NerveNetwork released the 1.12.0 version. It includes:
- support for special types of ERC20 assets cross-chain
- support for OKT, OKExChain main chain assets, to participate in NerveNetwork mainnet staking
- improved virtual bank nodes efficiency for processing cross-chain transactions.
May 22: NULS and SakeSwap, reached an in-depth agreement, and launched NULS-USDT and NVT-USDT LPs. SakeSwap supports liquidity mining and crowdfunding of NFT assets on the OKExChain.
May 28: NULS released the NULS Staking RIO — a report of NULS staking opportunities across the NULS ecological networks. Included is the annual income of NULS-USDT LP, available on SakeSwap, which is about 140%. SakeSwap is based on the OKExChain.
May 18: RAMP V2 Mine Pool launched NULS-BUSD LP. The deposited NULS-BUSD LP assets are redeployed back into Pancake to farm and are compounded back to users as NULS-BUSD tokens.
May 20, 2021: CryptoIA, a newcomer in the crypto tweeting space with 647 tweets, reported that NULS opened NULS-BUSD pool on RAMP v2 with a profit of 153%.
May 22: To commemorate the listing of NULS on the CoinEx platform, CoinEx announced a trading contest. The winners shared 3,000 NULS.
May 25: NULS announced its Giveaway Week. Throughout the week NULS gave away 1,100 NULS split between eight winners.
May 31, 2021, NULS announced the winners of Giveaway Week. Congrats to all winners!
May 26: MyCointainer.com staking service introduced NULS as a “New Bonus Coin”. To receive the New Bonus Coin, create a login and/or execute an exchange transaction.
May 28: NULS announced it is trading on the LUKUTEX trading platform. The trading pairs are NULS/BTC and NULS/USDT.
- NULS invites the community to vote at https://www.orionprotocol.io/vote to add the NULS BSC chain assets to the Orion Terminal. Orion aggregates CEX, DEX, and swap pools into one decentralized platform. There are currently 45 tradeable assets on the terminal, resulting in 972 tradable pairs via complex swap.
- Lily, NULS Community Director, released the latest Distribution of NULS Community Funds, dated May 17, 2021.
- Community Director Steven Tuong released: NULStars Project End Report from July 2020 to April 2021.
- The NULS community initiated a proposal to simplify the latest process of swapping eNULS for NULS. The proposal passed.
- Prior to the passing of the simplified swapping of eNULS, various members submitted proposals to swap their eNULS. They are Jeff, Antonio, Rosen, Corey, Lizel, and Andreas. Antonio and Corey’s proposals passed. The other proposals didn’t.
The best way to get involved with NULS is to join in!
For more information about NULS, visit nuls.io and join the conversation on Telegram or Reddit. Make sure to follow NULS on Twitter for the latest news and updates. You can also follow us on other socials such as Facebook, Steemit and GitHub.
NULS — Making It Easier To Innovate