- Technical Progress
- Collaboration & Trading
- Community Governance
- Conducted NULS underlying performance optimization and testing.
- Tested and released NULS Light Wallet version 2.5.3.
- Developed an optimized version of the NULS browser (https://nulscan.io).
- Assisted NTC in developing, testing, and releasing NerveNetwork version 1.27.0.
August 21st, iSynthetic was officially activated on NULS POCM platform, this allows users to earn iSynthetic assets with a minimum staking of 100 NULS.
August 24th, the NULS POCM platform announced the top 3 projects with the most NULS staked, which are AlveyChain, EarHart, and GG Dapp.
August 25th, VENDETTA was officially activated on NULS POCM platform, This allows users to earn VEN assets with a minimum staking of 100 NULS.
August 29th, TopToken was officially activated on NULS POCM platform, This allows users to earn TPN assets with a minimum staking of 100 NULS.
Collaboration & Trading
August 15th, Web3 wallet MPC announced its integration with ENULS mainnet.
August 17th, NULS Brazil Ambassador Felipe created and shared a YouTube video explaining the NULS POCM platform and its participation rules.
Youtube : youtu.be/zCgBiQIvwgc
August 17th, Bitstack announced its collaboration with NULS. Bitstack will offer compatible NULS EVM and Web3 API interface services.
August 18th, NULS-USDT trading pair was listed on the BIKALBIKAL Global exchange.
August 18th, NULS community contributor Maximus published an article on BinanceFeed titled “15 reasons why NULS could shine bright in your long-term investment portfolio.”
August 18th, ENULS ecosystem’s decentralized exchange platform, PheasantSwap, listed ETH-NVT trading pair.
August 20th, NULS heterogeneous blockchain, NerveNetwork, announced its upcoming integration with the Scroll blockchain.
August 23rd, the article titled “NULS Ecosystem Development Highlights of 2023” was published on NULS Medium and Binance Feed. The article mentioned various ecosystem projects including Nulswap, PheasantSwap, NERC20, Ivy Market, Nabox, NerveBridge, and more.
August 23rd, NULS heterogeneous blockchain, NerveNetwork, announced its upcoming integration with Ethereum Classic.
August 24th, NULS ecosystem crosschain protocol, NerveNetwork participated in a Twitter Space hosted by Nabox Wallet.
August 24th, the NULS heterogeneous blockchain NerveNetwork released the latest mainnet version (1.27.0). The upgrade included the following aspects:
- Optimized the NerveNetwork mainnet underlying business logic.
- Added support for cross-chain interactions with Celo, Ethereum Classic, and Base blockchains.
- Optimized the business logic of the multi-chain routing module.
August 24th, NULS ecosystem decentralized exchange platform Nulswap released its first Play To Earn game called “Roll the Dice.”
August 25th, NULS Brazil Ambassador Felipe created and shared a YouTube video titled “Passive Income within the NULS Ecosystem.”
In the video, he explained various methods of earning passive income within the NULS ecosystem through staking, including POCM, Nulswap aiNULS staking, NerevSwap liquidity mining, and more.
August 30th, the latest version of NULS Light Wallet (2.5.3) was released. The new version, v2.5.3, supports users in managing NULS network assets using Ledger devices. It was also announced that the NULS web wallet service will be officially discontinued on September 30th.
August 31st, NULS heterogeneous blockchain NerveNetwork participated in a Twitter Space hosted by the Nabox Wallet, discussing the topic “The Opportunities and Challenges of Linea” related to the Linea ecosystem.
August 31st, NULS heterogeneous blockchain NerveNetwork announced the removal of the USDT multi-routing pools from Heco, Cronos, and KCC networks.
In the second half of August 2023, NULS ecosystem multichain wallet, Nabox, supported the Scroll testnet and Injective network.
In the second half of August 2023, NULS ecosystem cross-chain protocol NerveNetwork implemented cross-chain bridges for BAD, MINAR, IBIT, SHIA, and others to achieve multi-chain interactions.
- NULS Vietnam Ambassador GU released the August work summary and September work plans.
- NULS Turkey Ambassador koinmilyoner released the August work report.
- NULS India Ambassador BullishPizza released the August work summary and September work plans.
- Brazilian YouTube blogger Vinicius Ferreiro initiated a community proposal, asking for 390,000 NULS staking support. The proposal discussion has been approved and is currently in the voting phase.