Native English Speaker — Remote Work — Ideally based in Europe or USA
Do you love blockchain and have a passion for communication?
NULS is taking blockchain to the next level, and we require a candidate who is equally as excited as we are.
- Monitor and respond to the community on our social media channels. Daily.
- Work closely with our PR & marketing manager to create new and engaging content.
- Respond to customer issues, comments and questions in a professional and timely manner.
- Share actionable insights from the community, with the team, to improve our services.
- Help organize community meet-ups and events. (Some travel required).
- Organize community promotional products and give-aways.
- Experience in community management and/or a customer service role.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency industry.
- Experience with technical support across social media, email, forums and chat. You don’t need to be a programmer, just aware enough to understand an end-user’s experience.
- Hands on experience with social media management.
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Attention to detail (we hate grammar errors!) and an ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated, team player.
You may or may not have a degree! We are much more interested in your experience and abilities, and the energy you can bring to the role.
To Apply: Email: HR@nuls.io with your LinkedIn profile (no need for a resume, hopefully your career history should be visible on LinkedIn). Please explain in your email, why you feel suitable for this role.
Find and follow us on LinkedIn: NULS LinkedIn