Main-Net Open Beta Version 0.9.10 Report Summary
- Development and Internal Testing of V 0.9.11
- Changed address format
- Optimization of performance and stability
- Logic optimization of node discovering and block synchronization (Faster syncing)
- Performance Optimization of Blockchain Browser
- Exchange Docking Support
- Other development progress:
- Function Development of Smart Contract Modules
- Organize Developer Documentation (SDK + API Documentation Released)
NULS released 0.9.11 version of the NULS test wallet (the last version before the main-net launches) and initiated an open beta incentive activity to encourage everyone to actively participate in testing.
Website redesign update
NULS Website has been implemented and is now in the final stages of editing. ETA on completion 10th July 2018.
The Developer website is also coming along nicely here is a preview of what it may look like
The NULS Foundation has established the NULS Investment Department to provide comprehensive support for quality projects on NULS, including financing, marketing, technical guidance and the resources required by other projects so as to improve the NULS ecosystem and help more quality projects join the ecosystem. If you would like to read more on this please see our article: https://medium.com/@nuls/nuls-our-new-investment-department-d58f7a7e843c
The NULS Main-Net Release & Global Strategic Upgrade Conference will be held in Beijing on July 12th. The preparatory work is underway. We welcome all our friends in the community and all blockchain practitioners and fans.