NULS Progress Update
July 17th, 2018: Welcome to the NULS bi-monthly progress update.
It has been an exciting few weeks!
- Main-Net Launched
Thanks to the extraordinary efforts of our tech-team and testing community, main-net launched successfully. We celebrated this exciting milestone at an official conference in Beijing, attended by 300 delegates from the Chinese media and blockchain community. The event was also live-streamed to the wider Chinese and western communities.
Media attention has been hugely positive, primarily focused on the unveiling of our core product Chain Factory as well as the strategic investment made by Bitmain in NULS. Bitmain and NULS initially plan to collaborate on cross-chain development. In addition, our collaboration with the Deng Fei Foundation, has garnered significant attention in the Chinese media.
Read more about the conference here.
2. New CEO Announced
Liesa Huang, new CEO of NULS, and was interviewed by Tech NEWS on her background and vision for NULS and blockchain.
Read > From Null to NULS. How a blockchain is born.
3. PR/Marketing Coverage
- NULS Western Marketing & PR Director was announced by Irish Central > Read story.
- Liesa Huang interviewed by CryptoCoinNews > Watch video
- Isaac Kim, NULS Regional Director of South Korea, interviewed by MCLEROTV > Watch video
- NULS Live AMA with NULS Core Team on Reddit > See Post
- NULS Tech team were interviewed extensively by the Chinese media at the Beijing conference (see photo above).
4. Tech Progress
What has been happening in tech …
- Public beta of blockchain explorer
- Token Swap initiated
- Main-net launched. Fully operational.
- New website launched.
- Development of smart contract module.
- Developer document organized.
- Development of NULS web light wallet.
5. Business and Community Progress
PRISM: Visionary Investment Project
PRISM, a medical data and research company, is the first large scale project to receive funding from the NULS Investment Department. After several rounds of negotiations and research, NULS decided to invest in PRISM, a visionary project dedicated to the management of mass personal health data. The project will use blockchain technology to enable individuals to take control of their personal data, profit from that data and store it safely.
- Community developer recruitment process being finalized. We aim to recruit 50 technical people from the community.
- Ongoing communication with exchanges regarding issues to token-swap.
- Community-created NULS tutorials, including a main-net wallet tutorial, token swap tutorial, node forming and consensus tutorial.
- Working on the community forum development and plans for the election of community leaders.
Community Shout Out
To our awesome community developer Moshe Malawach for creating a NULS Block Explorer
6. Top Contributor Winners Announced
Congratulations to the winners of NULS Top Contributors Q2 2018 Competition:
@海绵, @Aurora, @Johan, @NalexNuls, @ThatMatiniGuy;
7. NULS Spotted On YouTube This Month ….
Coinvogue reviews NULS for the German and Austrian market.
Altcoin Buzz: Pre-Conference Discussion
Your NULS Team