Oct 4th, 2018: Welcome to the NULS bi-monthly progress update.
See what NULS has achieved in the past two weeks:
· Daily collection and processing of feedback problems of the main-net and test-net;
· Optimization and upgrade of web wallet;
· Public beta of the NULS smart contracts, contract development plug-in (IntelliJ IDEA) testing and code optimization;
· API-server optimization, development and testing of smart contract supporting functions;
· Development of new functions in the explorer;
· Exchange docking support;
· Discussion and improvement of the detailed cross-chain solution;
· Development and testing of community voting application.
Business and Community
· NULS has appointed four new community ambassadors. The ambassadors are: Spanish ambassador @ MudiW, German ambassador @ Markus_Nuls, Portuguese ambassador @ Cristinh0, and @ tinetien89 as an ambassador in Africa.
· NULS docks with the third-party mobile wallet Anybit. It is expected to be released in mid-October.
· After the release of the main-net, NULS updates the information on TokenClub, MyToken, CoinMarketCap, Feixiaohao and other platforms.
· The 7th Round Vote of the Bibox platform is getting carried out. NULS temporarily ranks 4th, you can get NULS as rewards for the votes you give. Now participate in the voting and support the NULS project!
Vote for NULS > HERE
· The CEO exchange platform in Hong Kong, China listed NULS.
· CryptalDash listed NULS
· On September 20th, NULS was invited to participate in the public blockchain assessment conference held by CCID (Qingdao) Blockchain Research Institute in Laoshan District, Qingdao, China. In the CCID’s Global Public Blockchain Technology Assessment Index (fifth round), NULS scores a total of 87.7 and ranks 20, going up from the previous rank.
· On September 17th, Alicia Huang, head of the NULS Beijing Liaison Office, participated in the Wangjing Tea Party hosted by Superlinks. With the theme of “What is the taste of NULS”, she introduced the development status of NULS, and discussed with the representatives of Alpaca Blockchain, Renren Power, Superlinks, FoodMaster, and Spiritual Wealth Club.
· NULS ecological project PRISM’s new official website is released:
Check it out: http://www.prismprotocol.com/
On September 26th, it won the second place in the Asean Digital 5.0 Pitch Crown held in Bangkok, Thailand.
For more details: HERE
In the News
In September, we have continued to build communication channels to engage blockchain media worldwide:
· Blockchain Magazine
Digital Currencies Have to Meet a Need
Read > HERE
An interview with NULS CEO Liesa Huang about here thoughts of the blockchain technology.
Read > HERE