The ENULS Activation / Q1 2023
The EVM-compatible NULS Blockchain Will be activated in Early Q1 2023
What is ENULS
ENULS, initiated by the NULS community, is a blockchain that is fully compatible with EVM and Web3 API interfaces. ENULS uses the NULS as the main asset in its network. The contract assets and chain assets from NULS can also be bridged to the ENULS network.
ENULS can be also seen as a layer2 scaling solution for Ethereum that brings better performance and lower gas-fee cost. Meanwhile, ENULS blockchain will also be supporting the efficient deployment of the Ethereum ecosystem projects.
The crosschain capability from NULS’s sidechain — NerveNetwork, will empower assets from ENULS to be transferred & interacted with multi-chains, such as Ethereum, BSC, Optimism, Arbitrum, Zksync, Tron, etc.
ENULS Test-net is Now Live
- Network Type： Ethereum
- Network Name： ENULS-BETA
- Node RPC：https://beta.evmapi.nuls.io
- Chain ID：120
- Token Symbol： NULS
- Blockchain Explorer：https://beta.evmscan.nuls.io
- ENULS Faucet: https://faucet.nuls.io
- EVNScan (Test-net) :https://beta.evmscan.nuls.io
Participate in the Test-net
- Get an ENULS-friendly decentralized wallet. Both Metamask and Nabox Wallet are compatible with ENULS.
2. Add the ENULS node RPC to your wallet.
Once you complete all these steps, you are now free to explore the ecosystem! You can make transactions on the ENULS test net and deploy a project on ENULS if you are a developer! Play with ENULS, and give us your feedback! Your opinions matter to us!