Your cooperation made NULS stronger.
Your contributions made NULS more perfect.
Your support made NULS more confident.
NOW IN 2019
We are going to achieve the following together;
Make NULS more simple
Make the blockchain easier to use
Make the world aware of the ease and simplicity of NULS
The Top Contributors Selection for NULS Community (2018 Q4)
Who will be the next top contributor?
The NULS community has selected the top contributors for three consecutive quarters in 2018. Through this selection process each quarter, the NULS community expresses its gratitude to all members who have already made contributions. By rewarding top community contributors, we hope to encourage both new and existing members to share their expertise and creativity with NULS.
Through the growth and maturation of the NULS community and with the release of Community Funds Use Process documentation, we are making strides towards the future of NULS together. We have applied a truly open method to our community to help determine the direction and development of NULS. Participating in this governance will be the primary operation of the NULS community in the future. For this reason, the selection and reward issuance of the Top Contributors for the last quarter of 2018 will be carried out in strict accordance with the Community Funds Use Process. Through both discussion and voting, the contributors in 2018 Q4 will be determined by the community.
Rules and Awards:
I. Selection Candidates and Rules
1. Members of the NULS community;
2. NULS core team, NULS CCC, Ambassadors and other NULS core members are excluded;
3. Contributors with outstanding work in the selection quarter, including: content (article/video/picture), community construction (community/forum/), events (offline participation or organization/online participation or organization), promotion (cooperation/ promotion), etc.
4. Quarterly contributor selection is held once per quarter. Community members shall participate through self-recommendation and the community will vote for the selection;
5. Community members submit a recommendation form for themselves or another community member here: https://jinshuju.net/f/qLSxpi Each qualifying recommended contributor will be an option in the vote.
1. The award for NULS community quarterly contributors comes from the Community Funds;
2. The 5 Top Contributors who receive the most votes will receive 200 NULS apiece.
3. The award for the quarterly contributors is up to 200 NULS*5=1000 NULS.