The Voice of Blockchain: Presented by NULS & The Public Chain Technology Alliance
Today, NULS is honored to announce that we will co-organize “The Voice of Blockchain” project that was recently launched by the Public Chain Technology Alliance (PCTA). This project aims to encourage all within the blockchain community to raise their voice and share their opinion about “Collaboration, Governance, Development (C. G. D.)” within the blockchain ecosystem.
Community members who share their original voices (Voice Maker) or help promote the voices (Voice Speaker) of others will have the opportunity to receive token rewards as a thank you for their hard work and dedication to blockchain. In addition, the PCTA has also invited influential senior professionals as Voice Mentors who will express their voices as honorary members of the “C.G.D” mentor association.
During this activity, 20 of the most powerful voices will be selected and compiled into “The Public Chain Technology Alliance C. G. D Genesis Collection.” This compilation will be the genesis collection about cooperative community organization within blockchain. It will consist of the deepest and most forward-thinking opinions about “Collaboration, Governance, Development” within the industry.
Organizer: Public Chain Technology Alliance (PCTA)
Co-organizer: NULS, Nebulas
Period: April 5, 2019 to May 15, 2019（UTC+8）
- Voice Maker: If you are an original content creator and have a strong desire to express your viewpoints on “Cooperation, Governance, Development,” we hope you will raise your voice in various forms of creativity including articles, photos, videos, art and other forms of content creation. After the activity, your Voice will have the opportunity to be compiled into “The Public Chain Technology Alliance C. G. D Genesis Collection” and based on the “volume”(twitter likes and retweets) of your voice, you will receive NULS rewards.
How to participate:
- To become a Voice Maker: All content creators are cordially invited to have their original “voices” shared about the topic of “Collaboration, Governance, Development.” combined with NULS related media and/or information. Your voice can be in various forms including articles, photos, videos, art, and other forms of content creation. You are free to share your own ideas, opinions and conclusions. Once ready to have your voice heard, simply Tweet your creation and be sure to include the tags “#VoiceofBlockchain #PCTA#NULS” within your Twitter post. NULS rewards will be distributed according to Twitter comments and retweets.
Rules and requirements for receiving rewards:
- For the Voice Makers: NULS rewards will be distributed according to the number of Twitter comments and retweets. To qualify for a NULS reward, the minimum combined number of Twitter comments and retweets must exceed 25. The amount of NULS reward is calculated based on the following formula: (Comments + Retweets) * 80%. The maximum reward for each Voice is 100NULS. A maximum of the top 5 Voice Makers will receive token rewards.
- For the Voice Makers: The ten most popular Voices among all the blockchain communities will be selected. These voices will be included in the “The Public Chain Technology Alliance C. G. D Genesis Collection.” In addition, another 10 content creations will be selected by Voice Mentors and will be included in the collection. Note: Only voice makers will be honored by the Public Chain Technology Alliance.
NULS reserves the right to interpret the reward rules.
1) Winners are responsible for any taxes on their reward. Rewards will be distributed in NULS. NULS assumes no responsibility for the fluctuation of NULS prices in the market.
2) Voice Maker and Speaker agree that NULS may use their names and images for publicity and promotion of this activity.
3) Activities involving violation of local laws, regulations, and the rules of this activity, or the infringement of the rights of others and more will be disqualified from the competition.
4) NULS reserves the right to unilaterally adjust the rules of this activity, including rewards, selection criteria, time to release rewards results and more.
5) If you have any questions about this activity or selection results please feel free to send an email to email@example.com.