Welcome to the NULS Bi-Monthly Progress Update: Early Pioneers of Cross-Chain
What has the team been doing in the first half of May 2019? Let’s check it out together!
- Early Cross-Chain Pioneers: NULS officially implements the cross-chain functionality, marking an important step to become an infrastructure platform for value circulation with inter-chain and intra-chain operations.
- Launch of NULS 2.0 Alpha v3.0
Since NULS 2.0 Alpha v1.0 on March 28 and NULS 2.0 Alpha v2.0 on April 16, internal testing has continued. NULS has taken the first step to implement the micro-services architecture, with a preemptive layout of the underlying framework of the blockchain. We are pleased to inform you that NULS 2.0 Alpha v3.0 has been released by the NULS technical team at 15:00 on May 16th (GMT+8). This version implements the cross-chain functionality, marking an important step for NULS to become a blockchain-based platform for value chain-crossing.
- Completed the development of NULS 2.0 wallet ahead of schedule, including web wallet, light wallet, and Node CLI.
- Iterative development of Chain Factory and UI design.
- Completed the development of functions related to smart contracts supporting consensus at the underlying layer, providing innovative support for programmable mining.
- CCC member Moshe interpreted Aleph.im project and shared a dApp demo on YouTube.
- NULS CCC member MechJosh released an explorer plug-in wallet for NULS.
- On May 10, NULS CCC member Moshe conducted AMA with community members in Paris.
- NULS CCC member Naveen, Berzeck, Claudio, Ray, and Edward released work reports.
Business & Community Events
- Cryptobud (76206) released a list of projects worth buying in 2019 on May 4. He stated that NULS is one of the top 10 promising tokens to over 80k subscribers.
- Mars Finance, Lianshijie, Weilaicaijing, Miu Finance, Beekuaibao, etc. published articles on the implementation of NULS cross-chain technology and the launch for internal testing!
- Leading Chinese Blockchain Institution, Consensus Lab, Joins the NULS Ecosystem
On May 16, Consensus Lab, a blockchain institution with its $100 million Consensus Industry Alliance Fund, officially announced activation and consensus participation in the main-net of NULS (Node ID：03530088). As the first capital-led node on the NULS main-net, Consensus Lab exceeds the system specifications required to maintain the stability and ensure the security of NULS the main-net.
Consensus Lab indicates that NULS, as a pioneer of blockchain micro-services, has set an industry technological standard for both chain-building and cross-chain capabilities.
- “The Voice of Blockchain” event hosted by the Public Chain Technology Alliance and co-sponsored by NULS, was displayed on the big screen of Nasdaq. NULS joins you in voicing for the blockchain!
- Masternode. Live Lists NULS
Recently, Masternode.Live, a high-quality node revenue information platform, has listed NULS. Masternode.Live is a website showing master nodes, providing customers with high-quality node revenue information (https://masternode.live/). The NULS main network has been running steadily for nearly one year since its launch in July, 2018. At present, 93 nodes are active in consensus.
- Coingame and BitKeep Officially Lay Out the NULS Ecosystem, Jointly Distributing the NULS Bonus
Coingame (www.coingame.net), the first and most comprehensive entertainment platform supporting multiple mainstream digital currencies, and BitKeep, the global largest decentralized multi-chain digital wallet, formally lay out the NULS ecosystem. On May 5, Coingame officially launched NULS and NULS can be used in all the prediction and game projects on the Coingame platform. BitKeep has also officially supported NULS transfer, deposit, storage and the whole ecosystem of NULS, fully supporting this event. The three parties jointly launched the NULS incentive program, with the bonus worth up to more than million NULS. Participating in the daily check-in, users will not only get generous bonus, but excessive platform rebates as well.
- NULS Community member Xin Song sponsored a self-driving tour around the world at his own expense to help promote NULS worldwide. Thank Song for his recognition and dedication to the NULS project.
- New Zealand trading platform BitPrime launched an online voting battle to decide the next crypto to be added to BitPrimes’s listings, NULS or Aion? NULS won by a landslide with 91% support. Thank you for your active participation.
- On May 9, NULS co-founder Reaper Ran was invited to participate in the “BitKeep Listed Project Interpretation” sharing with the theme of “Staking, to earn passive income in bear market “.
- NULS Chinese Ambassador Aurora visited the NULS Core Team at 3:00 p.m. on May 10 to conduct a live dialogue with the Core Team for the community.
- On May 12, John, NULS Korean Community Manager, participated in two meet-ups, talking with members of Nebulas and Tezos, and attended the IoTeX Investor Exchange. He also had further communication with a wallet project in South Korea for later cooperation.
- On May 15, the Wetez project party shared NULS Air Class in the NULS Chinese Telegram, telling community members what role the node plays in the Staking Economy.
- NULS CEO Liesa and U.S. Regional Director David attended the 2019 Consensus Conference in New York. IBM participated as a five-star sponsor of the conference. There are also some well-known cryptographers and scholars participating in the event. Key targets of the agenda included business, markets, and technology. And the main topics involved in virtual asset issuance, blockchain games, enterprise consortium chains, decentralized finance, blockchain governance, blockchain applications, etc. In addition, the hottest staking economy and POS mining were also heatedly discussed by the participants.
NIP & Proposals & Progress
- Wetez created a proposal asking for funds to support the NULS Stake tool development and node startup
- NCG20190214: The progress of the community fund support proposal for the operation of the NULS fan website (hellonuls) was updated.
At present, there are 376 articles on HELLONULS. We will continue to promote the collection of articles.At present, Baidu has included 264 articles, and the inclusion rate is about 70%, which is 263 pages more than last month. We will continue to strive for the acceptance rate of 90%.
Join our social media and explore NULS!